i guess its over..... ?

ok here we go again........

friday i was hangin out with mario - @ 9:30 his boys called him to go ridin, he said he felt bad for dissin me and that if i didnt want him to go just tell him n he wont - i was like no go - go do ur thing... @ 11:15 he called me up to meet back up but i was in bed goin to sleep

so saturday nyte to make sure id have sumthin to do n not get left hangin i made plans - i went out to eat with anthony n pete during which mario called me n seemed ok - like he didnt say anything about it or seem mad - then i went down the shore with pete n people from his work -at 11:30 when i was on my way back i called mario to see if he wanted to chill n he was like "no im goin to bed why are you callin me at 1130 to hang out - what you do all nyte" then we kinda was arguin n stuff then he asked who i was with , i was with pete drivin back from the shore n he said " i dont wanna have this discusion with him there so how bout you call me ummm never, bye" and i was like whatever n hung up. so sunday i didnt call him at all n he didnt call me.

today i couldnt help it n called him up at work, i was like hi n he said hello, he said he wasnt mad at me and i then i said wel call me later he said "why" i was like ok then... i duno ill tty sumtime then i said well can i call you later n he said i dont care - tho there was no mention of me pickin up my stuff.... i kinda think he just wants me to baby him up kinda n like show him i care n stuff - which i do!

i guess its wrong for a girl to hang out with other guys when she hasa man - but there just friends and i dont want anybody else but him - he dont like the shore so of course he wouldnt go with me.... so i just went with friends....

im kinda ok with bein single but i miss him so much - i love him... we were together for 6 months.... i dont no what to do!

i need advice please!!!

i guess its wrong for a girl to hang out with other guys when she hasa man - but there just friends and i dont want anybody else but him - he dont like the shore so of course he wouldnt go with me.... so i just went with friends....

i need advice please!!!

Tell him this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hey it could be wrong but he has to trust you b/c trust is important i have a bf and i have tons of guy friends same with him he has tons of girl friends and i sometimes get jelouse and stuff but if u tell him that they are just friends I share everything with my guy friends but nothing that i share that is special with my bf that is the different its about trust which is important and u were sleeping he should understand, also he should talk to u in person and not over the phone b/c he could see ur face reaction and u know what if he acts like that again tell him who the hell he thinks he is there are alot of other men out there........trust me

may