Hey to all I am 19 years of age female and I want some sex advice I am still a virigin and I have been with my bf for 7 months now and we have been fooling around and stuff...but i think that it is time for me to have sex with him...I am so worried and everything before I was thinking about having sex with him I was looking at everything....like if i love him enough and what type of guy he is he is an amazing guy I go to university right now and he was telling me that he will wait for me until I am done university to have sex with me.....but he means everything to me I was wondering what do I do how do i show him while we have sex how much I care for him, how do I start do we start by kissing then having oral sex then having sex how do I make him happy and how do i stop myself from bleeding after or crying.......

can anybody help thanks

may

Chances are you won't bleed hun Just have fun with him as you normaly do and just let things progress from there. Don't put pressure on the situation, and make sure he uses a condom, goes slow and use extra lube if needed Just enjoy as you will remember this moment the rest of your life; good or bad, it will stick with you.........