goin for it, maybe

k check out my old post for the rest of the story but heres how it stands now: im hearing from a lot of ppl that this girl wants me k and some of them are seriously random ppl some of them are good trustworthy friends of mine. but ive called her and she gave me the short answer thing and said she didnt feel like lunch or movie etc.. called her twice anyway im thinkin about settin somethin up i think her bday is comin soon flowers and this poem i wrote:

"Your beauty is in the sky,

Just as the fiery sun spills below emerald seas

When golden rays light thin cloud wisps.

The colors there are the ones that grace your cheek

Ones that shine from every curve to light a room, to warm a heart.

In Golden hills that mimic your flowing hair

As the grass blows silently in the breeze, distant yet near.

In Shimmering waves crashing against the beach,

Your eyes are there, their brilliance in the mist

And further out, where the ocean turns dark, their depth.

Gazing up a cloud turns crimson, your lips.

Those lips it is my only wish to hear

Say my name, say more to me.

Instead, ignoring me you turn away,

The final blazing sliver slips beneath the waves,

Shadows creep towards me.

As the hills loose their flare

The clouds turn to gray

The ocean quiets.

And I am left in the cold dark, alone."

and a little card on some roses that says:

"if i had a single flower for everytime i think of you i could walk forever in my garden"

b4 i do this tho im gunna make like 4000 phone callz and be sure

any advice or just to day u idiot thatl screw up anything what i really wanna know is if this is too foreward for a girl i dont know 2 well yet, i really do want to know her better tho thanks and if u need mroe info dont hesitate to ask

The peom and everything is all really nice but I think that you might be going over board with this girl. I mean you did say that you don't even know her that well right. If I was you I would call her a couple of more times and get to know her a little more then you should try to win her hear over with the peom and the flowers. One other thing that I have to say is this. Sometime you might even waste up to $50 or even more to just send flowers to a girl that might even have no intrest in you. Take this into consideration because sometimes you might need the money to send flowers to a girl that actually is intresteadin you.