need some help please

hi i have posted a few messages on this forum about this so dont get pissed with me if i keepin asking about this. anyways bin frinds with this girl for 2 yrs and about 10 mnths back fell deeply in love with her. i really love so i dont want anyone to tell me i dont cause that wont help. so she knows that i love her and so on. about a month ago she started really liking this guy she tryed to keep it from me but i found out so a few days ago she asked him out he said yes. she said sorry and everything never wanted to hurt me blah blah blah. i am really kind of depressed now. so anyway to make matters worse he was pissed when he asked her out and within like a few hours he had fingered her. but shes not that type of girl i really think that she will just go along with anything he does cause she like him so much. anyway bit off topic there so yeh could anyone tell me what i should do. i am still friends with her but everytime i think of them it hurts me and everytime i see them together i just want to die. i need to know what to do. i cant stop seeing her thats the only thing i dont want to do. i have tryed to get over her before so i dont know if that will works. plzz could someone help.

thanks

well sorry mate but tuff luck! if she wasnt interested in going out with you while she was single the chances are still non existant now, she obviously does fancy you! your gonna have to watch her current relationship n see how that goes and who knows you mite b able to be her shoulder to cry on when it all goes t!ts up! just try to be the best friend you can be and she may realise you are important to her

This girl obviously does not feel about you the way you feel about her. I'm sorry, but the best thing you can do is no contact with her. If it upsets you to see her and especially when she's with someone else, you need to remove yourself from the whole situation.

I know this would be very painful for you. Many of us on this site have gone through the very pain I'm proposing to you, me included. But truthfully, it's the only way for you to emotionally move on. After several weeks of no contact, you may have a whole new outlook about her and yourself. It happened to me. My relationship was five years. But I now realize it was not a good relationship. I was doing all the giving and getting nothing in return. Sounds as though you may be experiencing the same thing.

You deserve to find someone who will appreciate you. She appears to only want you as a friend. You have to get past the very intense feeling you have for her before you might be able to be "just a friend". If during no contact she comes to her senses about you, then so much the better. Read the information on this site about no contact. It will help you see the importance of this method for both her and you.

Good luck.

Hey there i know how you fell i went thru the same thing earlier this year. The girl i asked out never told me no or yes, she always said maybe and then one day i found out that she was asked out by a friend of mine and said ye and that really hurt, but i just got used o seeing them together and thought better him then some guy i dont know and now i think she likes me again so it will work out some how.