i like two guys at one and i need major help!!!!

ok some of you may know that i have out up a couple of posts about this guiy who i am in love with called steve. well im still in love with him but i also have a really intense attraction to a guy in my year who is one of my closest male friends and is soooooooooo incredibly sweet to me. take last night at my prom i was upset cos of some family problems and he came outside looking for me and comforted me while i cried. then he promised me he would dance with me and he did.

i ve been feeling these feelings for him a while now but i dont know what to do about it. i know that he just sees me as a mate so does anybody have naytips on what to do next and if possible how i can get over him?

thanks

Catie xxx

hm........i wonder why every time a young girl sees a nice young guy, thinks he might be her new love or boyfriend.........Maybe he is sweet to everyone, because he is a sweet person....Maybe he needs a friend? or has no female friends? Don't jump to the whole "relationship " think,,,,maybe all he wants is a friend like you..........