I would like to have a poll. Please look.

Here's the question to this Poll:

What are the chances of a woman changing her mind when you know that she still checks you out because she's not sure of what she wants yet, and after she told you she just wants to be friends?

Answer any way you want. It will be helpful!

Thank you.

Maybe I'm dense. I don't really understand the question.

Taking a stab anyway, if a woman is checking you out and you want her to. That is a good thing. I've observed that when a woman doesn't know what she wants, she's waiting for some wave of emotion about something to answer her questions. So, if she checks you out long enough, she will figure out she wants you.

Then, lucky you!

Maybe I'm dense. I don't really understand the question.

Taking a stab anyway, if a woman is checking you out and you want her to. That is a good thing. I've observed that when a woman doesn't know what she wants, she's waiting for some wave of emotion about something to answer her questions. So, if she checks you out long enough, she will figure out she wants you.

Then, lucky you!

Yes it is a good thing, This is because I like her, but she dont know this.

See, she got caught by a friend checking me out, probably thinking about what she wants, what she wants to do, because her friends dont believe her when she said she just wants to be friends with me, and me neither. I can see it in her eyes.. and yes I will be very lucky when she does, because she's such a great person and beautiful inside and out.