Post drawings explaining your failed relationships

hi... my first thread / post here. instead of just repeating the same things that everyone else has probably said, ive decided to do this. its a lot of fun.

just draw little comics showing some of your worst heart breaks so the rest of us can have a good laugh at them.

image removed

Hahahahaha! It's good to know that someone's got a sense of humor here! I swear, I can really relate to that experience...My favorite picture is the last one! Hey, you're clever!

Mahlina

P.S.- Maybe you should be enotalone's comic writer. I really enjoyed your drawings! What a crack up!

thanks for the positive feed back. im glad you guys are laughing. here's one more comic, linked because it might not be uhm.... apropriate.

link removed

i know there are lots of funny talented people here. share your depressing stories! make me laugh!

just saw the last comic. very cute. Hey, just realized, you're just right around the corner from where I grew up. just one town over- E.B.

Hah...really? Thats awsome. Do you remember the Dennys accross from the mall... I used to hang out there all the time back in high school. heh.

I'm sorry, I had to add one more thing to this!

Anyway, I couldn't help it, but to re-visit your comic strip! I just wanted to add...I love the fine details that you added to the pictures! Especially in the last two clips. The gestures are just sooo hillarious! I love his arm gestures, in the 2nd to the last picture. He looks like he's preeching! LOL! I remember that experience! And the expression on her face! I remember feeling like that. I thought, "Oh Gosh...Here we go again...Why is he preaching to me about the Bible? I've had enough of that for 10 years of my life, in caticism, and confirmation class...don't need to listen to this again buddy!) LoL!

Plus, I love the fact that you made him look like a 'reject', by adding to that 'cross-eyed' look! Ahahahahaha! I swear, you should consider being a (relationship) comic writer. Gosh...they boy really did get 'dissed' didn't he? What a burn! LOL! I'm sorry, but I just have to print out your comics, so that I can cheer up, whenever I run into dates like these again! Thanks for cheering us up Mailman!

Oh, and Mailman, what's with the chee-chee's that you gave the chick in the first picture? I thought that was funny too! And the stare...all of that tension in their eyes! All of that glaring! Soooo true! You really do know how to add to the fine details to the emotions, rather than writing it down! I can see that you really know how to capture the essense of 'failed' romances! Just had to say that, because I've never seen anyone portray it as well as you do, in drawing! What a crack up! LOL! Mahlina