desperate help with love

hi. i really need some help. i got really good friends with this girl about a few years ago but, for the past 9 months i have been in serous love with her. she has taken over my life. she knows how i feel about her. i went out with her for about three days a few months back but she said it wasnt working . when i was with her i found it really hard to speak to her is that normal?. i know she has a crush on this over guy and i know i really dont stand a chance. i have tryed to think of her as just a friend but i just cant.i cant ger over no matter how hard i try. i have been serously depressed on and off over the past 9 months. could someone tell me what to do wait and try again with her, ask her if she wants to give it another go or what. please could someone help i hate feeling like i have always got to be with her and i hate being jealous even when its my best friends she talking to. please i really need some help.

thanks

hey...well i know exactly how u feel..about 3 months back i had liked my best friend for about a year...i could never bring myslef 2 tell her this but she always occupied my thoughts. i never ended up telling her, but i now tell myself that i just like her as a person, not a girlfriend. you enjot epnding time with her and you have a better chance of this if you are just friends. as for the not being able 2 talk 2 her, you just need 2 saty calm and not get embarressed, because thats the only time u look bad

• 4 weeks later...

Alright..This guy and I have been off and on for almost 5 months we broke up recently. I lied to him about staying with my best friend at her boyfriends house..But I didn't do anything with anyone! But This last monday I went to his town and we met up and we made out and he said he loved me, it felt so good knowing he loved me and that night we talked on MSN and then he said"your love amazes me" then friday we did something and he pushed back my hair and kissed me. Then on the car drive home we made and and we did some stuff. But he wont say "I love you" anymore. But we arent dating and everytime I say "i love you" he says "i know" He means everything to me and he is my world and he owns my heart. I also heard from some people from his town that he likes someone in his class and in his grade. So nowIm confused...I write poems about him and the one I gave to him last night meant alot to me. And alot of people say nothing wrong with me. Everytime I think about him I cry cause I want him back so bad. He says things that means alot to me. Why is he holding back?Someone Please, Help me...I need Some SOO bad. I dont think i can take it much longer...im not saying im giving up on him or whatever its just it hurts so bad...I really need someone to talk to that can give me some really good advice..I hope someone out there can help me