"conversational tips"... i need them!

hi.

"conversational tips"... i need them!

i have ... issues. i cant start a conversation or say pretty much anything at all. im a loner.. or what ever you call it... my parents keep saying how they are worried about me. but i dont know what to do to console them... b/c i dont know how to fix this problem. help me out. please.

->

Hey Katie

i used to be like you then i leanred how to open up, ok 1st off you need to loosen up and not be uptight, then to kick start a conversation just talk about anything ill give you e.g Seen any movies lately, what music are you into, tell jokes , if you see someone good looking say hes cute. basically say what you think once you have an ice breaker going you should be fine but my back up plan is a game i call what would you do if basically you put hypothetical situations and ask them how theyd react like what would you do if someone paid you a million dollars to cut off a pinky. you can use it with anything its great umm thats all i really can tell you just loosen up relax be yourself and say what you think

you put hypothetical situations and ask them how theyd react like what would you do if someone paid you a million dollars to cut off a pinky. you can use it with anything its great umm thats all i really can tell you just loosen up relax be yourself and say what you think

I liked your advice except maybe the hypothetical part. I would be afraid to be thrown stones if I did that.

However the rest is all good.

Thanks!

Etienne