Sleeping with my mates boyfriend

I have been having an affair with my mates boyfriend for the last 4 months. They have been together for 2 years and I have been married for 9 years. Basically he told me one day that he liked me and I thought nothing more of it but then we started talking on the phone and he ended up coming round one day and we slept together. I feel so much guilt and no I should end it but we both want it to carry on.

I know they are not sleeping together as he has told me and she has aswell.

I can't give him up

Hello

Well you are in a real mess. You both will have to make a choice at one point or another. Someone is going to get hurt. And the guilt will not go away until you start doing the right thing. Right now you are living a secret life, and that would take its toll on anyone. Sit down and talk and see what he wants to do. You may have see things different sfter that talk.I know for a fact triangle relationships never work out. And in this case four people are involved.

Good Luck, I think your gonna need it....wish you the best !!!!!

Kuhl

8)

Okay, regardless of the fact that they may say they aren't sleeping together, you two are hurting two other people: your husband and your friend. Regardless of whether they're having sex or not, there still has to be something to that relationship or they wouldn't be together anymore. And you being married? I won't even bother explaining what's wrong there, since I'm sure you already know.

Simply put, you know it's wrong. Wrong for those two people who have no idea what's going on and who love you two. And to continue this affair is simply selfish. If you're not satisfied with your partners, have the decency to be honest with them and let them know that your heart isn't in the relationship anymore, since I'm assuming that's the reason you two got together. But to carry it on will only cause more and more problems (and trust me, I've been in this position, so I know, I'm not lecturing for the sake of lecturing) and heartache. Either end it with this guy, or end it with your respective partners, for all your sakes.

Mar

hey

i seriously think that you should both tell your partners what you are doing, and that you want to carry on doing it. i dont think it is fair to carry on having an affair, i think that if you have feelings for each other and want to be together then it is ok but i wouldnt keep your other halves in the dark. just think how they are feeling, if you were in their shoes and you didnt know they were having an affair youd be gutted about it once you found out, youd be so hurt.

hope this makes you think

~LJ =;

Please don't think I'm trying to slag you for posting my view. I just really think you need to see the other side of the page.

This is exactly what's happeneded to me. My bf of four years+ slept with my best friend. Initially, I pushed her to the side and concentrated on dealing with the mess in my relationship. But now, almost a year later of finding out, I'm back to talking with her (online) and she's revealed more of what went on, confirmed it with him and it's pushed me to the limit. I've now decided it's time to get rid of both of them.

You have to get out of this situation. You've now lost your friend for good, I can guarantee it. Something like this is disrespectful and unforgivable. When she is told, make sure that he's the one who tells her, but at some point she will expect an explaination from you as well--be prepared for A LOT of anger. I cannot truly tell you about the anger and hurt I'd felt when this happened to me. It's thrown me in huge boughs of depression and has messed my life up completely.