xxxx, some things are better left unsaid

thanx for all your help, I wil deal with it myself. Just feel hurt. I think it is my problem to deal with, if I don't alienate her befor she get's back, hopefully it will work out. I truly apprecciate your advice Serg, and Jen.[/code]

In life we are all free to take decisions. No one should hinder this freedom. YET each decision brings about consequences. your gf decided, she evaluated, and chose it this way. what is your decision now? I don't believe that you should try stopping her cause someday she might blame you for a whole range of things if you do so. Just tell her what you really feel and also , as always watch yr back. six months is a long time, yet its not that long so as for you two to grow apart from each other, thereforeeeeeee it is not impossible to keep it up. Try accepting however that it will be hard and that something might go wrong between you. Besides how much do you trust her? how much are you willing to put up with this? will it repeat itself or is it just a sporadic event? italians say, 'patti chiari amicizia lungha' this in my opinion applies to all range of relationships. try not to pressure your gf, but see what you really want and if anything try to find a compromise.

Is there any way of talking to her while in Europe? Does she have a computer there?? Can you talk to her on MSN, or any kind of a chat program like that?? If you can, I would suggest talking to her and seeing what she has to say.

Jen