I need motivation...

Russ

See, I'm in Internet marketing. And I'm actually quite good at it.

Meaning I've got enough experience in it to be able to make a million bucks in 2 years. Hell, in a year, if I try very hard.

But... I'm not inspired to. I live comfortably, but whatever I need, but since I'm only 19, I still live with the folks, etc, etc.

My life's a little too comfortable, so I don't see the point of putting out major cash.

I need motivation to move up.

Can you move out and live on your own or with roommates? That will motivate you really quickly!

Do you have any reoccurring expenses like phone bills, credit cards, car insurance, gas, etc? Once those things start chipping away at your money, it does tend to make you feel more "responsible" (or maybe just miserable) and makes most people want more free or spending money.

Try going it alone, living alone and without as much cash.....that will for sure, get you motivated!! lol

I was same as you not so long ago and could have put my ideas into full practice and made money, but I didnt and because I didnt need the money.

Different story now though!!

See, I'm in Internet marketing. And I'm actually quite good at it.

Meaning I've got enough experience in it to be able to make a million bucks in 2 years. Hell, in a year, if I try very hard.

But... I'm not inspired to. I live comfortably, but whatever I need, but since I'm only 19, I still live with the folks, etc, etc.

My life's a little too comfortable, so I don't see the point of putting out major cash.

I need motivation to move up.

Are you still living with your parents because you're forced to live with them or because you've chosen to live with them?

Are you still living with your parents because you're forced to live with them or because you've chosen to live with them?

I'm planning to move out with a buddy later on this year, near Dec, to make an experience of it, but I know me, and I'd party a lot more, and get a lot less done.

Plus, my father partners with a lot of projects of mine, so it's really comfortable to be able to sit down and talk to him about what he has to get done at any point in time as well.

I'm planning to move out with a buddy later on this year, near Dec, to make an experience of it, but I know me, and I'd party a lot more, and get a lot less done.

Plus, my father partners with a lot of projects of mine, so it's really comfortable to be able to sit down and talk to him about what he has to get done at any point in time as well.

Thanks for the information, but again, are you choosing to live with them?

Yes or no.

The motivation I have comes from looking at myself honestly, knowing what I'm capable of, believing that I can be a better person. Now, that doesn't necessarily translate into "more".

I always try to push myself be a little smarter, a little wiser, a little stronger and a little more relaxed today than I was yesterday.

You're young, attractive, insightful and obviously intelligent. Maybe you just need to adjust the goal from a place of "more" to a place of "better today than yesterday" and there you can find your motivation.

Hope this helps.

Archived