The nice guy question!!!! Here is the Answer!!!!

HELLO.....

You can be a nice guy women don't mind that....but what you have to learn is to mix it up a little bit! Say NO sometimes, break things off sometimes make it seem like she isn't as important as she is! think about it....do you like it when a girl is all over you!!!! NOOOO!!! So shut up about the nice guy thing and just change your way a little bit......say no sometimes and don't spend your every second with her!

Hi,

Thank you for your interesting post, New York. My personal opinion to it, is that I don't agree to this, but that's just silly me. I know a few nice ladies that DO appreciate their guy spending lots of time with them.

Just my two cents

~ SwingFox ~

I understand what shes getting at, but the personality of a person is who they are, I dont feel I should have to put up an act to keep a person interested.

Im not talking about sufacating your partner with love and being a slave. but you see i enjoy making my girl happy because i love her, if she cant appreciate me, thats her problem ,and one that will become mine also.

Hmm, actually there is some sense in what New York wrote.

Girls would only notice and desire a guy when he stands his own ground. Even if he likes her, she would normally tend to reciprocate only when she senses his independence and a good mind of his own.

Though I have been through the dating game, I was never one who gave in to a woman just because I like her. Compromise yes, but not if her wishes are against my principles.

Saying NO is not difficult when you stand by what you value in life.