Breast Sizes

vertigoxo

... Yyyeeeaaahhh, awkward, I know...

I'm wondering... Like, how many numbers are there in terms of measuring a woman's breast? Like, I know there are AA cups, A cups, B cups, C cups, D cups, etc. But like, when does the number starts and end before you go up a letter size?

Thanks, I know, I'm embarrassed but curious, lol!

afaik:

back size (in inches is most 'western' countries) and cup size

so...... one number, one letter.

back size:

measure underneath ur arms, around the TOP of your chest, high on your back

cup size:

measure loosely around the FULLEST part of your chest (breasts)

use those numbers to calculate your cup

i.e. if your back size is 34 inches and your cup size is 36 inches you're likely to be a 34B (one size per inch).

so in essense the 'letter' part of your bra size is effectively how much your boobs 'stick out' from your frame.

(i worked in my Aunt's lingerie shop one Summer, but apologies if this is wrong)

afaik:

back size (in inches is most 'western' countries) and cup size

so...... one number, one letter.

back size:

measure underneath ur arms, around the TOP of your chest, high on your back

cup size:

measure loosely around the FULLEST part of your chest (breasts)

use those numbers to calculate your cup

i.e. if your back size is 34 inches and your cup size is 36 inches you're likely to be a 34B (one size per inch).

so in essense the 'letter' part of your bra size is effectively how much your boobs 'stick out' from your frame.

(i worked in my Aunt's lingerie shop one Summer, but apologies if this is wrong)

Ahh I see, thanks!

I dont envy anything over a C cup. One thing Id abhor, is a huge chest.

Not very attractive when you are old and to have them resting on your stomach. Im unsure hy people brag about big ones or what is so appealing about them to be honest.

LOL

I hear what you're saying but not all huge breasts are or go saggy with age.

I dont envy anything over a C cup. One thing Id abhor, is a huge chest.

Not very attractive when you are old and to have them resting on your stomach. Im unsure why people brag about big ones or what is so appealing about them to be honest.

LOL

I always though of it in terms of batteries for a remote control; the larger your batteries, the more [electrical] potential you may have.

Ironically, while most remotes work just fine on AAA cells, this size seems to have the least control.

I've come to more appreciate how the girl reacts to me and less to the boob size or structure.

You can change the letters, but you can't change the numbers...

I hear what you're saying but not all huge breasts are or go saggy with age.

Smaller boobs might be more likely to go saggy because the person who has them is less likely to take the threat of gravity seriously, and thus may forego a bra altogether in her younger days. That's what happened to my ex - She had a large B, but they were sunken. She used to lament to me how perky the were in college. It's only a matter of time.

• 3 years later...
... Yyyeeeaaahhh, awkward, I know...

I'm wondering... Like, how many numbers are there in terms of measuring a woman's breast? Like, I know there are AA cups, A cups, B cups, C cups, D cups, etc. But like, when does the number starts and end before you go up a letter size?

Thanks, I know, I'm embarrassed but curious, lol!

Have you learned how to know br.. size. I am curious so can you help me out measuring it

Archived