new 2 this dating world... i wonder...

Everytime i c her... there's like a miniature volcanic explosion in me (a good one) and i feel different. We barely started going out together so...

How often should I call?

what does taking it slow mean? If it was in my power i don't know if I'd ever want 2 be without her... so how often should I invite her for something??

Wow, I guess I am pretty new to but I know enough to know this, that's great you like her with a passion and get that sensation, I loved it when my boyfriend called me every night, (as a boyfriend you are taking on a new responsibility, a new thing to add to your agenda) when I was called every night it felt like he cared. He cared enough to take some time off his schedule and chat with me for a while, its a way of showing affection I guess you could say. You don't have to do it every single day if your busy she'll understand, but try not to make is speractic (only occurring once in a blue moon, when the moon isn't very blue) anyways, I don't want to sound to general but people have different speeds, perferably I like mine slow, such as no kissing on a first date that's for later (maybe I am a little authentic I don't know) because kissing is a more serious sign of affenction, it also speaks to her saying you can go without kissing (like for a married couple going with out sex) is a more keaner test of your affection, but if she wants it I guess she's given you the ok to give it to her! I say every chance you get, or have some free time on your hands to ask her to do something with you, its all a matter of interacting. Hope I assisted you, good luck-laur

• 2 weeks later...

If you take it too slow, you just might get classified as a "Good friend" and can't proceed further. What I would suggest is to get an oppotunity to kiss her on the cheeks, the forehead, the nose, the hands........ then eventually move to the lips....... You have to let her know you wants her!

When you're new in a relationship, you see the other person is a different light, it's almost like a glaze is applied to her face whenever you look at her (at least it did for me.....), imagine the orginal Star Trek (with Captain Kirk), whenever a pretty lady is on screen, it use a special camera effect, it's just like that for me.