I love my boyfriend, but his best friend is also appealing..

Let me just say beforehand that I'm 16, and my boyfriend is 18 [Aaron]. We've been together for a little over 10 months now, very in love, and it's alot better than most of the relationships I know of at school.

The problem is that lately I've thought that Aaron's best friend, Cliff, is really sexy . I mean it's not necessarily his personality I like [even though it IS cool], but the past 2 times we've hung out with him, I've wondered what it'd be like to have sex with him. I thought it would be alot of fun, I like Cliff's body [he's a little more muscular than Aaron] and his hair and goatee are looking pretty hot, too. I'll never ever cheat on Aaron but I don't know how to get over this, I was checking Cliff out today and I think Aaron thinks I like him [which I do just a tad bit, is that wrong?], and if Aaron saw me checking Cliff out, oh jeez. But seriously, how do I quit with these thoughts? Are they wrong? Annnnything would be of help. Thanks so much for your time!

This happeneds to everyone. It is not abnormal to find others attractive, or wonder what it would be like to do something with them, sex for example. This feeling is probably more amplified when you are in a steady relationship. It's one thing to feel like this, and it's another to act on it.

Use your discression when making that choice, I think you know which one is right. There's not really anything you can do to flush those thoughts out of your head except thinking hard about what you have with your current boyfriend.

If you really want to stop this, and if it is REALLY bad, I suggest you don't hang around this beefy hunk machine. You can't be tempted by what isn't there, right?

Hey.

I think it's ok to a certain extent to check people out during relationships, I mean you can't really help it. But to have sexual thoughts about someone, constantly isn't good for your relationship at all and it's arguably "unloyal" to think about things like that.

To quit with those thoughts you should just love your bf more, coz if you really did love him, you wouldn't have thoughts about things for long that would hurt him. If he's insecure and suspects you're checking him out then you better make sure that he's your guy and let him know that.

Wether it's wrong or right is up to you.

Heb