How can i prevent dental caries in my teeth ?

well i asked someone on a site nd he gave me some useful tips..

First ofcourse brush your teeth 2 times.. better one after breakfast and one before going to sleep ( most important )

wash mouth with water after you eat..

Eating cheese and popcorn proved to be efficient in cleaning teeth and prevent the drop of ph.. Also it provides calcium and phosphate required for remineralization ( cheese )

You can you mouthwash if you have gingivitis or something.. dont thats what i remember maybe u can ask him directly..

sources - link removed

Brush after every meal, floss religiously, stay away from excessive sugary and junky/chewy foods like jelly beans and gummy stuff, and visit your dentist at least every 6 months for a cleaning/exam, and if you have any pain in your teeth.

My dentist recommends a Sonicare tooth brush.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also heard that Sonicare is the best type of toothbrush you can get.

Brush your teeth at least twice a day and make sure to floss everyday. Also, nobody has mentioned this, but getting a water pick is really good for gum health.

Just go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and checkup. If you take care of your teeth, you probably won't get cavities. But if you do, they will be caught pretty early by the hygienist or dentist.

Brush before bed.

Archived