She dont like to be Complimented and she..

Well there this girl I use to like, which I asked her out. Then she just reply back saying just seein me as a really clost friend. Things started to be awkward for the past month, then it got fine again. Afterwords we started to talk more normal again, and recently she was depress and sad, she cried in school once, her friends went up to her and asked "are you ok?" "whats seems to be wrong?" She told them to just let her be alone. Which probably will happen to be me too she if I approach her when she cryin. Anyways today we was in a conversation she said, she dont good in EXAMS that we're having up. I told her not to sweat it , dont worry much about it b/c i know you will do good since u always pass ur EXAMS. Then she gave me this responds "i dont like hearing these stuff" "could you not compliment me?" Then I responds sayin "what the heck?" and she said "cuz when ppl say that to me.. i have no idea how to respond back" What is this suppose to mean? AND she dont want to left alone when she depress, and dont want to be complimented what else can I do then? Thanks..

lol man then don't compliment her! Just be there for her, give her a hug or talk to her about anything. Sure she'll be slightly annoyed ifu keep complimenting her, you like her, what else will you do?!

Yup, like I said, talk to her about something casual, make her laugh, take her mind off things, she'll fall for you just for little things like that.

Heb