I am so tired!!

I just want to sleep all the time because i pretty much dont want to face the world! Does anyone else ever feel like this??

...All the time and it's driving me insane. I can't seem to find a cure other than letting the little cycle run out much like the way a flu bug does.

...All the time and it's driving me insane. I can't seem to find a cure other than letting the little cycle run out much like the way a flu bug does.

The little cycle for me is going on a bit to long though, i could sleep the clock round.

Let's start a club then. We can, like, call it "Depression Session" and have our weekly meetings on here where, like, we all get together and talk about things we all know we can't change but have to go through anyway only to hear about how people who we would like, call "normal", tell us that we need to go back and get meds. Ha.

Seriously, I'm with you in this. I've been battling all sorts of fun things similar to what you describe for the past year except mine derived from a not-so-grand relationship. Go fig. Anyhoo, keep venting on here if you have nothing else. You might try lacing your meds with a Red Bull or something of that nature. Might be fun!

Some meds can interact with caffeine and make you react strongly to it, so I'd read the label first.

This sounds like depression, meds can take weeks to kick in, if they don't help, go back, and tell them. Meds is not my rule of thumb, I'd say more talking therapy is, but whatever floats your boat.

Let's start a club then. We can, like, call it "Depression Session" and have our weekly meetings on here where, like, we all get together and talk about things we all know we can't change but have to go through anyway only to hear about how people who we would like, call "normal", tell us that we need to go back and get meds. Ha.

Seriously, I'm with you in this. I've been battling all sorts of fun things similar to what you describe for the past year except mine derived from a not-so-grand relationship. Go fig. Anyhoo, keep venting on here if you have nothing else. You might try lacing your meds with a Red Bull or something of that nature. Might be fun!

Its is amazing though how certain situations in your life can cause depression, its just knowing in your mind how to shake of this feeling, and i havent figured it out yet.

Archived