Stuck Between Two People I Love

Ok I have a friend who is straight that I really like and she shares my feelings. I wa going out with her but I broke up with her b/c of a misunderstanding and realized how much I loved her only after I told another girl i would go out with her. I want to be with the first girl b/c I love her alot more, but I don't want to hurt the one I am presently with. Also I told everyone I would never go back with her so I would feel so hipocritical to ever ask her out again. Either way I go I hurt atleast one person I care about, and risk loseing them as a friend. What should I do, who should I be with? Should I just stay singel, OMG what do I do I am going crazy.

u know... dont worry about what anyone else thinks, you go for the one who ure going to be happiest with. You are lying to urself and to this other girl (the one u are with now) if u care so much for the first girl.

So just go with ur heart. And it's true someone is going to be hurt but you can't always make people happy you know sometimes you have to make urself happy first.

Best of Luck.

-Mythical Suicide-