whats wrong?

I normally have a lot of good things to say (at least I think so), but today I keep starting to reply to posts and it keeps being the worst advice I could ever think of so I don't post anything. I've never felt so bad that I couldn't still be productive. I've had bad times like everyone else, but why does it only really get to me this time. I can't seem to make myself do anything but sit here. I guess none of you are going to be able to say anything constructive since I don't really know what the problem is… I guess you could read my last post link removed and that would give you a bit of an understanding, but I can't figure out what to do.

I guess I'm just not making any since. Sorry.

hey

i know the feeling i have sat down at the comp myself and knew just what i was going to put and then as soon as it can to submitting it i thought that it was the worse advice on this whole site and so i have deleted. i dont even know why i am replying to yours really, maybe just to let you know that i have been through it too.

~LJ =;

Its ok. Sometimes we just go through a dry spell and the advice doesn't come as easily as it used to. I'm in a period like that myself. Just due to some things going on in my life and such - I just don't have the insight now that I used to. It will pass. Just take a break for a bit and lurk for a little while.

avman

Must be the moon or something!! lol

At the moment I feel like giving up on ever finding love again. I believe in being myself.....but it seems to scare men away. Should I 'act' cool...or this or that?? What would that make me? A fake??....or is it true that men prefer B**CH*S???

I am totally perplexed ....and can't be of much help either at the moment.

good luck and better times to all!! Can't always be downhill.....LOL

but anyway hey there nifty, dont worry about it honestly, ive had people wonder why ive gone down hill quite a lot of times, trust me it happens to the most of us, we cant always be on par, its a part of life. honest. we all go through it, avmans right.

sometimes i have like different sections im usually good in responding to so i attempt to do those instead, but its frustrating i know when you start to reply but then think the info or advice isnt good enough. i hate it, and i find it more and more difficult to reply to complex posts if that makes any sense. its like i want to be so true in what i say but have to sugar coat it and basically not say what i mean.

everything confusing, and trust me you not alone *smiles*

kel