Well theres this girl that i like weve been friends for quite sometime and i asked her out once quite a few years ago and she said no. She acts weird around me like staring and smiling and other stuff. Well 1 night on icq i get a msg saying that its the girl but its on a different user and then about 20 minutes later i get a msg saying the girl likes me.? And then i ask whats going on and then its just kidding and forget everything i said.

well the next day i asked the girl and she told me that the user was mad at her and that the girl was at the user's house and the user told me that they were just goofin around. and a week later she breaks up with her bf. And i didnt ask her out because i didnt know she had broken up. And then 3 days after the break up they got back together.....

so does this have a meaning?

mysteryman

Hey Mysteryman,

I don't think that her break-up is related... But... It depends on who broke-up with whom, & for what reason... However, I do think that she has interest in you from the stares and smiles... The message thing is confusing because you did not receive a direct answer... It could have been her way, of letting you know that she was interested... So heres a link, on how to tell if someone likes you...

link removed

Actually, the best way to tell is to go with your gut feeling, it's usually right...

I agree with VickiRose, I don't think she'd be giving you so much attention if she didn't feel something for you. However, since she's back with her boyfriend I don't think you should interfere by telling her that you like her. Besides, the smiles could be due to the fact that she's a flirt and she just loves acting like that around guys.

I think that she has a major crush on u and just doesnt know how to tell u. perhaps when u first asked her out u were too hasty in accepting that she didnt want to go out with u. Seeing as she has a boyfriend now u might have to be a bit careful in trying to pursue her but i think you should go for it! Good luck!