I wonder if there is any chance for us

Hello buddy,

My girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me becouse she doesnt have enough time and also she started to look on life differently, she went on different path.
Yep, it happens. Sometimes people just move in different directions in life. Sometime you do just grow apart from your partner.

i am always asking myself what was wrong
No use beating yourself over the head with it. "what if I did this..." or "I shouldn't have done that..." What if's are useless. You can't change the past now.

I was obessed with her and i was constantly sending her SMS messages. Saying all the time that i loved her and starting deep conversations about our relationship. I was pushing it too hard basically. I know i shoudn't have done that, because it was very stressful for her
But she didn't mention this as a reason why she broke up with you, did she? Perhaps it didn't really annoy her. It might have made her think you're a very caring person.

What's the best possible way to get her back?
What were you expecting here, some secret potions? Herbal cures? love spells? Listen the only thing you can do is give her time. If she truly wants to give it another shot, she'll let you know. In the meantime I think you should emerse yourself in your hobbies and friends. Don't sit in your room dwelling on the past. Also, there is a good post called "So you want you ex back? Do's and don'ts" that was written by "The Morrigan" You should find it on here, sorry don't have the link for it right now.

Good luck!