need a JOB SO BAD relocationg to PHILLY

i know i sound depresate but i need a job sick of being unemployed. but i am very very deterimined to find a job.

well here is my story , first off I need a new start in my life... i have tried getting one here but they always say you dont have enough experiance but how am I going to get enough when NO ONE GIVES me a chance????

i graduated from job corps not too long ago , my life needs some change thinking about relocating to the Philly area is there any way I can find a entry level clerical postion out there...philly center city ...king of purssia?

I have a wonderful educational and exp.background.

can anyone help me get a booast in my career? and i have tried all the career websites..dont do much help plz...any advice????

Hi buddy,

You're sort of in the same situation as an uncle of mine was. He had the right qualifications but had no on hand experience. It took him along time of applying time and time again before he finally got the job he wanted in. In the mean time he took a job as reserve stockhand at Myers to pay the bills. Perhaps you could take a job right now and keep on applying for you dream job. Persevere my friend. It takes time, but I assure you that you will get the job you're after if you keep on applying EVERYWHERE. I really wouldn't move to philly unless you have nothing to lose, because you might not get a job at philly anyway. Just hang in there! Good luck.

• 5 months later...