the words that feel so unheard and neglected,

they swirl off the page

ever

so

gently.

they swirl out from my heart

searching to make their way

to where you wait.

Your use of visualizations really gets your feelings accross. A lot of us probably have things we would like to say to someone, but can't for some reason or another. Frustrating feeling.

thank you floating...

yes, it's probably one of the most frustrating feelings ever. that's why i think we shouldn't hold back on what we are thinking to say when we have the chance.

I can just picture this, melly....it makes me feel really, really sad.

As it should.

Oh TOV. I wish I could write happier things. The saddest part is that Michael ignited so much happiness in me. And now I am left feeling so sad. : /

"The saddest part of a broken heart, isn't the ending as much as the start."

-Feist

Oh TOV. I wish I could write happier things. The saddest part is that Michael ignited so much happiness in me. And now I am left feeling so sad. : /

"The saddest part of a broken heart, isn't the ending as much as the start."

-Feist

Oh, but it's important to write about the sad things, too, and you've done it with such a soft and penetrating voice. This is quite a simply a gem.

I hope you've got another soon, your poems always make me feel just what you're feeling.

thank you floating...

yes, it's probably one of the most frustrating feelings ever. that's why i think we shouldn't hold back on what we are thinking to say when we have the chance.

i love this so simple and short but so powerful and u could have pullled that straight out of my heart.

i have this feeling but i hold back saying what i want to because experience has taught me that things can go shockingly and tragically wrong and i dont want to lose not the thing i have but the thing i could have in the future with him. so precious.