what type of guy are most girls after?

whitefang

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know, what type of guy do most girls want? or how do you know what type of guy to be for a certain girl. Im always after girls that are more confident than myself i supose because im shy and if im honset i prefer it when women take control (don't ask why??). Most of my ex's say that what they liked in me was my sense of humor and my view of life, but im not so sure.

Does anyone have any advice or tips, they would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

- whitefang

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVE A MALE, IVE HAD MANY RELATIONSHIPS IN MY LIFE, THE BEST ADVICE THAT I CAN GIVE YOU IS THAT GIRLS ARE GUYS THAT ARE CONFIDENT AND STRONG, THEY DONT WANT A WEAK SHY GUY, THEY WANT SOMEONE THAT IS A CHALLENEGE AND THAT THEY CANNOT GET, LADIES REALLY REALLY LIKE A CONFIDENT MAN, WHO KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS IN LIFE AND IS VERY STRONG, THEY DONT LIKE WEAK GUYS, YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SHY AND GOING FOR IT WITH FULL FORCE, LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT TO BE SHY AND SENSITIVE, HUMOR IS ANOTHER THING THAT GIRLS LIKE, ALSO HONESTLY, AND A GOOD HEART.

Ok, then.

If girls prefer guys that are more confident and know what they want out of life. How do you overcome shyness? Why do most girls go for the macho guys with the muscle and no brains and usually end up getting hurt.

I'd love to be more confident but it's just not me. Im not week as such but what i have heard is that girls prefer guys that are in touch with their sensitive sides or is that a load of rubbish.

I'd like to hear other people's opinions on this.

Thanks.

- whitefang

I don't agree with always going for the confident guy with muscles, since personally, I think shy guys are adorable.

I don't know about sensitive. It is nice, but not someone too sensitive. Just someone who understands your feelings when you need them to and who has the ability to see things from another's point of view.

Hi Shedya,

Thanks for replying. Does anyone know how to attract a confident girl, there's a girl at college which i feelings for and she confident in everything she does and says. Im just trying to find out what sorta guy she likes, i mean we talk now and then but im just to shy to ask her out.

I just need something to boost my confidence and my ego but at the moment everyone (e.g. my mates, i hate being around them) has someone special in their lives and i kinda feel left out, this isn't why i've gone after her i've liked her for quite a few months.

She's not going to this college party she told me at lunch she said "i gonna stay at home, with my dog she gives me the love i need". What did she mean by this (it was probably a hint, but of course i was stupid enought to ignore it). If it was im so stupid and i hate myself mist one of my best chances.

I just want to be the perfect guy that she could want and i want her to take more of an intrest in me.

I suppose im asking for something that i can't have...

Thanks.

- whitefang

I know EXACTLY how you feel, I'm a very shy person and the guy that I like is pretty confident and we only get to talk once in a while, one-to-one. I just can't get a word in edgeways in groups. But just try and be yourself with her whenever you get the chance.

If you're absolutely sure she is single, go for it! I am VERY shy but managed to build up the confidence to ask him out, so I'm sure you can do it, too! n_n If you need a little help, you can always ask your friends, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Maybe by the dog comment she might mean she has no one who listens to her. I know that feeling and I sometimes say I my cat is the only one who loves me, LOL. Animals might not understand what is wrong, but at least they stay and listen when you need it the most! T_T

And I also know how you feel if that was a missed chance. I had the perfect chance to kiss the guy I liked and totally blew it. Just keep hoping and maybe eventually, you'll get a chance as good as that, and not mess up like I did and look away because you're too shy.

Hi sheyda,

Thanks for the reply and for the confidence booster i really appreciated it. Well i managed to find out that she definitly does not have a bf (i got my girl friends to find out some information).

I think that's she said the dog comment was that she's lonely and actually needs a bf the conversation after that stopped when one of her friends came over. Maybe she does want a bf if so im gonna have to work fast in-case she gets taken by someone else (which i don't want).

I care for her so much, i dont know what it is that attracts me to her but it's a feeling that i didn't feel with my other gf's.

If i don't get another chance like that, then i'll have to make the chance myself and ask her when (ye... when she's alone, which is never) and ask her out.

Thanks again.

- whitefang

This is all a load of bull.

What girls really want is somebody who they fancy and find attractive.

Once they do,they will wanna know you and who you are.If you got a nice personality then there gonna want you even more.

But the point is,is that it all boils down to sexual attraction.

If your ugly,then think again.

Cuz those hot mamas in the club aint gonna want you.

FACT

If your shy MOST girls wont like you or go for you.

They want a popular male who is decent looking and confident and trys to make people laugh,all that crap.

You HAVE to be more confident because all though there are the odd girl out there that find shy males cute and attractive MOST DONT.

I know that through my own experience

I disagree. Being sexually attracted and having a nice personality is an important thing but appearances are not always the case. Ever heard the expression "Don't judge a book by it's cover" and because she's hot does not mean that i cannot get her and she's not out of my leauge and i think quite a few people will agree with me and it's not a FACT!

"Beauty is only skin deep, you have to dive deeper to see the real person"

- whitefang

See buddy the sayings you are typing are real nice and i've heard em all before.

But in reality,HOT girls go for HOT men.

Thats the truth.

If this girl is hot,then you gotta up your game,your ego,self esteem,dress sense,confidence and personality.it takes hard work.Thats the truth.

Iam not expecting the girls on these boards to agree with me,because they never admit when there wrong,infact i am yet to meet a girl who will admit any wrong doing on her part.

They come out with all this "I want a caring loving young man" yea of course you do.thats why they shrug fellas like that all the time for the young,sexy confident type.

If you want her,up your game.

I still disagree, if your trying to impress a girl you should be yourself and not some falseified image of something that they want you to be. Why bother being someone or something your not when you can be the best person you can be 'Yourself'.

I agree that hot girls do go out with hot guys but again it's not always the case. I suppose it is where ever you live but not all girls are like that.

- whitefang

Music - Look, I know you've had a hard time with girls, but you don't have to force your pessimistic views on other people, I don't think it is really going to help him.

If he takes your advice and thinks he isn't attractive enough or whatever, he'll never know what could've been, if you ask, at least you have an answer.

And I don't think you should turn into a completely different person, you're not being yourself. If you're faking a personality they'll find out sooner or later who you really are, and it's better to let them know who you really are in the first place. She might react very strange if you suddenly come along in a suit with your hair slicked back looking full of yourself, she might just think that isn't you, you've changed and you're trying to be someone you're not.

Hey Sheyda,

Thanks for posting. I agree with you completely, giving false impressions of your self doesn't get you anywhere if it does they will find you out eventually they always do.

I can see now, you open my eyes a little thank you Music.

Thanks Sheyda

- whitefang

Whitefang - You're welcome. n_n

Music - I apologise for assuming, though you are a confident person when you voice your opinion and it comes off as being quite forceful. And yes, confidence and self-esteem are needed to approach the person, I agree, there. Those things are usually handy in lots of situations.

Hey summerdreams,

Thanks for posting, i'll have to add these to my list and then better myself. I've allready got the sense of humor done i just have to be more outgoing and try and find some goals in my life and improve my social life as well (easier said than done).

Thanks, very much appreciated .

- whitefang

I do go out occasionally on weekends with some mates drink at the local pub only because there's nowhere really better to go and some bars. There's no clubs around where i live so i get pretty boring. Most of the girls that are there at the pubs and bars are girls that i already know so there's never any fresh faces.

I mean im ok i can talk to girls no problem it's only when i have feelings for them i cant express my feelings i end up giving up and not telling them.

Thanks for the tip though .

- whitefang

No problem man.

I know what you mean though.

It's very hard for some of us men to actualy show how we feel about a certain girl.

Iam like you.

What you have to do is find something that can make girls interested in you as much as you wanna be interested in them.or just bite the bullet,Grab the bull by the honrs and let whoever that girls is know how you feel.

At least she knows..