Okay my problem is... My boyfriend and I of 6 years just broke up because he said that he was confused and was unsure of what he wanted... My boyfriend also has a friend which is a girl who is claims is just a friend.. they spend alot of time together and I when we were together got a little upset that they were always together... When I approached them both about the situation they both said that they were just friends and nothing else, being with someone so much saying that you are a friend it is pretty confusing what to think.. So what I am asking is what should I think.. Now not being together really there is nothing that I can say.. but she is suppost to be my friend too and I don't know how to tell if they are lying...

Help

You already have the answer to this problem.

It may seem confusing to you and seem very odd that they are spending so much time together. Now consider if you are right.

Would your friend tell you?

Would your then boyfriend tell you?

Would they tell you something to make you think otherwise?

You know the answer to this. But be strong and prepare for the worst. Keep your distance from both and just let thing come about. You being in the middle asking questions will only get you hurt and make you look bad.

Good luck to you.

I went out with this guy for almost a year it was

a long distance relationship and I know that

he was hanging out with this girl whom he claims

is justa friend but then I found out later on that

she's got feelings for him. If I were you i'd trust

your boyfriend because if there is no trust then

there absolutely can be no love if he cheats on

you then it's his lose not yours. GOODLUCK!!