Dreams and Nightmares

Perhaps, someone can help me make sense of all of this.

I've been having dreams and nightmares about my ex-girlfriend for since we completely ended around 2 months ago.

Some background of everything can be found in this recent thread...

Well, I thought I had gotten over these nightmares/dreams. But I had another one last night. I just don't know what to think of all this stuff. It's got me so confused.

Can someone please shed light on this for me? I'm officially stumped.

Ask questions as necessary.

I checked out the chase dreams link because more often than not I'm chasing her trying to get to her in some capacity. It's so weird... They say that I'm afraid but I don't think that that's it.

I don't know what to think... I'm so tired of not being able to figure everything out.

Sorry to hear that. Alot of times when I do the interpreting I feel it doesn't match either. I chalk it up to possible subconsciously doing these things. Who knows? Dreams are not an exact science. I do wish you luck getting her outta your head though.

You chasing her? When I looked it up it said this:

To dream that you are chasing someone, signifies that you are attempting to overcome a difficult goal or task. You may also be expressing some aggressive feelings toward others.

maybe you are attempting to "get over her'

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps, someone can help me make sense of all of this.

I've been having dreams and nightmares about my ex-girlfriend for since we completely ended around 2 months ago.

Some background of everything can be found in this recent thread...

Well, I thought I had gotten over these nightmares/dreams. But I had another one last night. I just don't know what to think of all this stuff. It's got me so confused.

Can someone please shed light on this for me? I'm officially stumped.

Ask questions as necessary.

I must say I feel for you. I have had no contact with my x cyber guy for over 2 months now and I dream about him all the time. I think that the dreams are a way of getting past things. I never had any closure from him so it's been rough.

I've been having nightmares quite often as well.

2 nights ago: She and I had gotten back together and were "active" and in the middle of it, she told me she got engaged to her ex. I was furious. I kicked her out of my bed and out of my house, and she just had this smug look on her face like she did exactly what she wanted to do to make me angry.

Last night: She was living with me again, and she always used to walk around with nothing on. Well, we were in my kitchen but she couldn't hear me or see me for some reason, and another guy walked out of my room and they went at it.

I really hate sleeping right now.

Archived