Space or not

I have been dating this girl for 4 months aand all of a sudden she seems distant. When I asked her what was wrong her reply was nothing. Still think there was I question someone close to her. There reply was maybe she feels smoothered. We do spend a lot of time together. She used to insist on it. So whats going on.

hey shybrotha,

have you spoken to her about it other than asking whatv was wrong. if you say that you used to go out alot then that to me is usual in the first couple of moths or 'honey moon period' as i call it.

some people do become suffocated within a relationship and feel that they need a bit of space.

i dont see it as too much of a bd thing in your case as you still see her right? how much has it changed in the amount of time you dont spend together?

if its been over the christmas period it could be that she has been busy.

the only thing id say is that, you say you went to one of her friends, well if she is feeling a little suffocated within the relationship, you zoning down (even though in a positive sense) on her wont help out.

good luck, and all i would say is that you need to talk about it, your doing well yet still fresh in the relationship.

have a good christmas.

kel

Be prepared for the worst. When a girl begins to distance, then its probably because their not feeling the way they used to about you, and they probably want to have a 'break'. Im not saying that that is definite though. There might be another reason. But that is usually why they start to distance. Communication is key, because that is the only way you will find out whats up. And whatever you do, dont start chasing her because she will run away even faster!

Good luck