she is trying to avoid me?

First, do not feel guilty if you have nothing to be guilty of. I think you should talk to your gf and ask her what is bothering her and communicate your problems and worries to eachother. Maybe she is just having a hard time right now...or maybe she is unhappy...but it is better to know than to wait and see what happens...

Hi,

I agree with Mermayd here. Communication leads to a better understanding. At the same time you are trying to talk and communicate with her, you also have a chance to learn how she communicates and if she can listen. Communication is after all the basis of a healthy relationship.

I'd like to add that you might want to try to set up a positive relationship. Be pro active in your relation and talk to your girl on a regular basis. It doesn't always need to talk because you have concerns. I love to tell my friends how good they are and try to compliment and pamper them as best as I can. It helps!!

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 months later...

Ya know wut i say...i don't think that u need to pamper them or anything, but a real good relationship shouldn't have u to pamper them for them to talk 2 u! it should just be yourself being there. I think that is she doesn't like talking to u, or if there is a reason, find someone else that is happy with you, and talk to you about anything

Communication IS an important part of it all!