Confused and know I shouldnt be!

Hey everyone, Ive said my story in here before (sorry dont have the link to give), but my ex cheated on me while he was at university, with some girl who'd been throwing herself at him for months (even though she had a bf in spain who she'd been with for 4years, and shes still with him).

Umm anyway he told me by text he didn't think he loved me and had cheated on me, and didn't think it was fair on me! I never replied to his text and never heard from him since!

I know now though hes going to be home from uni and I'm probably going to bump into him, and my heart and stomach are in knots, thinking of it.

I have a gut feeling that when hes home hes going to miss me and try to get me back, and I'm really scared I'll go back and I know I shouldn't, its stupid.

Why have I gone from hating him, to being soft and sort of wanting him back and everything!

Sorry this isnt really a question its more of a vent I suppose](*,)

just remember, if he does try to get back with you, then you have all the power now. i'm sort of in a similar situation, where i broke up with the girl recently, yet sometimes i think about making it up to her and trying to get her back - but then i realize that now she has the power here... it's totally up to her to give me another chance and i can't make things happen now. sort of ironic, huh?

Why have I gone from hating him, to being soft and sort of wanting him back and everything!

May be just the thought of seeing him again. Not having seen him since his text never really gave any closure. If you do run into him just play it cool, be strong and casual. Don't let him talk you into anything you don't really want to do (i.e. getting back together). You'll feel much stronger in the end.

You certainly shouldn't hate. Divert the energy into something else. Something to do for yourself instead.

You were purposefully betrayed. Thought went into the betrayal and you were the fallout from it. Don't give in to a moment of weakness. Once someone betrays you, it may be easy for them to do it again.

Archived