yeah right! i thought i couldn't be hurt any more.

so last night my ex came and got me from my house because he said he wanted to talk. well, he was acting like he might want to fix things and get back together and he said that he was like way sorry and he pulled me over and started to hug me and then he started to try and kiss me and i let him and one thing went to another and we ended up having sex and then like after it all he was like i shouldn't have done this and i don't have those feelings for you anymore. it hurt me really bad. i thought that he was doing it for the same reason as i was ( because i love him of course) and he wasn't. he talked to me on the phone last night and said that he was sorry that he had done that and made me think that he still loved me like how i love him and it's not good enough for me. it really isn't! sorry will not fix anything. why do i still love him? i can't control my feellings anymore. i cant deal with this. i thought that he was starting over with me when he did that! he knew that he wasn't all along. he knew that it would hurt me and he could have stopped himself and told me the truth. well what do you think? he says he will make it up to me, but how? i really don't think that he can make it up. any input???!!??

Hello QTPie,

I'm sorry for what has happened to you with your ex. It does seem like he has made up his mind to end the relationship. Unfortunately he slept with you to satisfy some lingering physical needs and he did not consider the emotional impact this would have on you.

I do not think the relationship can be saved at this point. As Swingfox mentions, he has betrayed your trust in him. I don't know that he can make it up to you because the problem is his feelings toward you. If he truly does not feel the same way toward you as you need him to then there is not much he can do to reassure you.

Its time to start healing yourself. Its also time to cut contact with this guy for awhile until you are over the relationship. I know this will be very hard, but I think it is essential for you to stop the hurting that is happening.

Please let us know how we can help you through this process. It will be difficult, but you will be much stronger when you have made it through.

avman