i've been going out with this guy for 2 weeks and hes been a pretty good bf.. i was on stage crew for our high school play and he was actually in it so thats where i met him. we really dont have anything to talk about at all and all he really seems to care about is getting into my pants. thats kindof how it seems but i kno that it isnt true because hes a really nice guy he is just constanly horny. so anyway is there any suggestions on anything we can talk about or advice on it?

First of all grlie i realise that you might like this boy but i mean i have been in your same postion and it almost landed me in a situation where i didn't wanna be in, and he was a great person to talk to.I Think you just have to be bold and tell him that he's not gonna get into your pants and that's it. I mean you have to think about your body, your respect of your body.Dont do something that you might regret, just becos he wanted it.Be smart about it... your reputation and yourself respect is on the line, true me i know