im azn, 14, and about 5 inches

lilguywonderinn

uh....yah. so, if you are a late bloomer as far as puberty goes, then chances are The Man will grow up some more before all is said and done.

Good ol puberty can last into the later teens, and some guys won't stop growing in height even through the age of 22 or so, though I have no clue when the schlong stops growing on average.

PS. to the guys that think they are too small, as ServedCold said, its usually more about how you use it. One time (at band camp) I had a girlfriend who clearly, and rather audibly, got off only when I would stick it in an inch or two rapidly.

Do women just say that to keep us from buying enzyte and penis pumps?

No it is actually true. Sometimes the bigger it is the worse it is. I had one boyfriend who was actually too large and it hurted-I mean it took about 2 months of us sexing on a regular basis for him to get it all the way in-WHOA. and then once it went in I could not move just had to lye there still because I was afraid something inside of me would burst!!! lmao (wow, that was funny)

anyway i think if you are great at foreplay then all would be fine. 50% is mental for me anyway and sometimes when we as women truly care for a man the sex is almost always satisfying

No it is actually true. Sometimes the bigger it is the worse it is. I had one boyfriend who was actually too large and it hurted-I mean it took about 2 months of us sexing on a regular basis for him to get it all the way in-WHOA. and then once it went in I could not move just had to lye there still because I was afraid something inside of me would burst!!! lmao (wow, that was funny)

anyway i think if you are great at foreplay then all would be fine. 50% is mental for me anyway and sometimes when we as women truly care for a man the sex is almost always satisfying

Whoa...

Two months?

Were you dating a Clydesdale?

Hmm... So, foreplay is a must?

Yes foreplay is a must. Other than a quickie for quickies sake, or she likes being entered when dry(rare enough but happens). I would go so far as to say a good bet is an orgasm for her before you even go near her with your penis. Me being a sensitive caring soul? Somewhat, but mostly because she'll want it more next time.....

Archived