need help thinkin of what to say...

hey yall.. i dont know if any 1 read my post about places to meet girls by yourself. its not guaranteed, but i think i might be able to find someone to go w/ me to a club or somethin over the weekend.. i can type forever, so i wanna make a long story short. ill try to anyway. lol. theres an indoor/outdoor bar w/ a dancefloor 30 mins from me. i was thinkin of goin there instead of all the way to new york to go to a club. parking for this bar is horrible so a lot of people walk thru and sometimes hang around at the residential and commercial areas after parking their cars far away. so i was thinkin of maybe doin that and tryin to talk to some girls on their way to or from the bar. last time i went, there were so many girls walkin around, i felt it was easier to get with a girl then instead of inside the bar. it'd be easy to say, hi, you both goin to the bar. would it be alright if we came with you? only problem is that u gotta be 21 to step foot in this bar and my friend is 18, so that's out. theres a beach nearby with some places to eat open till 2AM, but if i talk to a couple girls goin to the bar, what should i say to them if i wanna get them to hang out with us there or somewhere else? since they won't know us, they might feel weird goin somewhere else other than where they planned on goin. or maybe they won't care if they like us enough. i dont know. ill try and find girls headin from the bar, but do u guys have any ideas on what i should say? thanks...

it's a pain to have a underaged friend tag along on your bar quest, so you should do the bar trip alone or go with your peers. besides, you don't want the girls you chat up, when they want to go to the bar (which is why they are there in the first place) find out that your friend can't drink!

instead, there should be lots of places that a 18-year old can go, that you can tag along and score with the younger girls.

what's sup, ya'll.. yea, you're right, bro. i actually got off the phone w/ him a little while ago. he couldn't give me a definite answer as far as saturday nite just yet b/c he doesn't know how long he's gonna be hangin out w/ his girl. yep, he has a girl too. lol.. we hardly ever chill and i don't want him to think i'm only hangin out w/ him so i can go talk to girls or make him feel like he should talk to another girl just so he won't feel left out. maybe it won't be the worst thing if i'm by myself that nite. and if nothin happens, then hey, anything is better than just sitting at home cause so far, that hasn't worked. like my pops says, u only get out of life what u put into it. after using my head for once, i thought of some ideas of how, when, and where i can talk to some girls that nite if i'm by myself that just might work. and it may not involve me having to go in the bar by myself right off the bat. i'll keep ya'll posted on what happens. if anyone has any ideas, u can post them too. thanks...