to ask, or not to ask

i am in the 8th grade, and i met this girl at church. well, we talked and have been great friends since then. i was going to ask her out, but then i found out she was only in the 6th grade. should i stil ask her out? i mean i like her, and i am pretty sure she likes me, but i just dont know what to do...HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hey Soldier4Christ

Yes, there are things that you should be taken into consideration (e.g mandylee4christ post) But when you turn it around and follow everyone's else's advice on go for it, do you realise that if you went for it, you can find out too if she's allowed to date so in a way, it's a win-win situation.

There are other things you can think about too like but don't worry about it really, you're still in 8th grade, experience it first! worry later.

Isn't life all about takin chances? you shouldn't think about things, just do it because you know, chances are you'll never be able to predict the future. But life's just too short, screw thinkin twice.

What if she's just feelin what u're feelin, someone's gotta spill it out sonner or later, sure u might screw ur friendship ova for a while but at least he'll kno and u might get a chance in the future. Like me, I was in the same situation and now me and my really good friend's togetha.

You don't really have a friendship right now, well not a deep bond yet so it's a great way of finding out things about people as when you're going out with someone, you learn so much more about them as you would friends, plus, what have you got to loose?

I think it's just you thinkin too much and worrying about things before they surpass but I suppose, sometimes people like to be prepared even though there's just way too many possiblities lol "ooh.. the possibilities" - some sorta toy ad catchphrase. Anyway, right back to this, even if u do worry, somethin else you might not b prepared for might occur, then wouldn't it have been a waste of time?

I think you should tell, coz you know it's definitely the best way i reckon. Because that way you wouldn't waste your time, if she says no, u'll know what she feels sooner and plus, even if she says no, at least she knows you like her and now so she could reconsider.

Don't think twice. Go for it. Like I said, life's way too short once you get down to it.

'luck

Happy Heb