Why are some girls so shy????

Hey gang,

I am 21 years old, and have been dating the field for quite sometime now. I have been dating this really cool girl for about 3 1/2 weeks now, and have not quite figured her out yet. Most girls are very affectionate about how they feel towards me, but this girl is kinda hard to read. I don't want to sound arrogant in anyway, but I know she's intersested in me, b/c she wouldn't of gone on several dates with me. I also believe she's comfortable around me, because she's very talkative and just the way she acts makes me believe she is. Any suggestions on why it's the whole affectiveness that she's shy on????

Best regards,

Chris

Some gals like to keep there guys on there toes. Cos it s a true fact, guys try and try to get a gal and once they have them its all trying over. Hey im sure it works both ways, but when there is a bit of a mystery in a relationship its more fun. She does not wanna let out to much from the bag. So give her time and make her open up to you. Im sure she not shy like you said she very talkative, its just that she not letting to much out e.g. feelings.