She's awesome, but what should I do?

Hi everybody. Let me explain the dilemma I am facing. I know this unbelieveable girl. She's great in every way imaginable. We have a lot in common and I feel that we were basically made for eachother. This sounds very cliche I know, but it's true. She is the only person mature enough to understand me and my thoughts. The same goes for her. Last night, we went for a walk and enjoyed ourselves immensely. Today, we were talking and last night came up. We concluded that something was missing in the way we said goodbye to eachother. Oh and by the way, right now we are not dating. Anyway, it seemed to be lacking meaning and deepness, maybe even affection. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what I should do. What should I tell her? How should I change the way we say our next goodbye? How can this be fixed? I know it's a relatively simple question but I don't really know what to do. For those who have read this far, I thank you. And for those who have not, I don't blame you. This has been a long post and I'm sorry about that. Thanks for everything. You guys are great!

hey cheat!

You have to be careful!! i was in a "relationship" with a great girl but the sparks were missing,we were really feeling each other but it turned into a friendship.Unfortunetly i don't talk to her anymore because it really hurts to think about what could have been.

My advice is just go for it, give her the old good night kiss and see what happens..