How do i know if he likes me?

My friend has started hanging around me alot and i cant tell if he likes me or not. He's always staring at me and when there's a group of us all talking he only looks at me and at no one else. If he does like me i dont know what i would do because we're really good friends and i wouldn't want to ruin that friendship if something ever happened between us. Do you think he likes me..and if he does what should i do??

Well if you aren't sure you want him to like you in that way I guess you should wait for him to make the first move. Then you'll know for sure. Its likely that if you don't do anything to return those feelings he will probably move on to someone else.

Now if you DO like him, then thats different. Then you might want to talk to him about it and see where your feelings lead you.

Your post is similar to a lot of other members posts on this board. Your post gives me the impression you have feelings for this guy. The thing is you arn't looking at this situation in an objective manner, you are looking for any behavior, anything that might give the same impression he has the same feelings that you have. You have provided us with a couple of things that might show he has an intrest. You may be over analyzing his behavior, but then again why not talk with him to see if he has any intrest in you.

If you like him go flirt with him or you can what for him to make the first move but if you dont give him signs he wont go for you. From what you told us I think that he might have feelings for you and you should go for him.