Curvy penis, need to know something.

put the little *beep* in a vise and take a hammer and giver a got whack to the right or the left what ever it is

For some reason, I don't think this will fix any kind of crooked penis problem, then again, maybe I'm wrong. I'm not a woman but I don't think it makes any difference really.

Hi Love P,

Forget what the other posters have said. When I read your post I was quite curious, I thought you were going to talk about all the success you have in bed. I have read somewhere that men with curvy penises find the g-spot very easily. So be proud of your weapon!!!!

Even though I am a girl, this is not from personal experience but rather from things I have seen in the news and in Thailand. A woman´s vagina is a flexible and soft orgarn that will embrace most any shape put in it. I heard this summer of a girl in a airport which was stopped. She had introduced like 2 pounds of drugs in a weird shape thing into her vagina. Also in Thailand, were I traveled once women would put pinpons and microphones and many weird shaped things into their vaginas.

I don´t mean here that you should go out with a circus freak. But do be aware, you will most likely have no problem.

If I were you, I will see the whole thing in a different light.

I would be feel very lucky and special to have this shape penis. Advertise your penis. Say you are the G-spot wonder. Honestly if I were you I would do a whole little marketing campaing around my penis. Feel good, feel proud, treat it as your jewel it is the G-spot finder!!!!!

Wishing you a very happy and carefree sex life.

-Reborn