How much would it cost to study medicine abroad?

fiishh

I have applied to study graduate entry medicine in Britian this year, but I think my chances of getting into any of my choices are very small so I was thinking of alternative ideas. I think in America you need a degree in a biology subject to study medicine afterwards, if that is correct? I have a degree in microbiology and I was wondering how much it would cost me, and if I would get any sort of assistance if I was to apply to study in America (or Canada)? Or if there is anywhere else (an English speaking country such as Australia) where this would be possible? Thank you for any advice given

I have applied to study graduate entry medicine in Britian this year, but I think my chances of getting into any of my choices are very small so I was thinking of alternative ideas. I think in America you need a degree in a biology subject to study medicine afterwards, if that is correct? I have a degree in microbiology and I was wondering how much it would cost me, and if I would get any sort of assistance if I was to apply to study in America (or Canada)? Or if there is anywhere else (an English speaking country such as Australia) where this would be possible? Thank you for any advice given

It's a hell of a lot cheaper to study Medicine in Hungary. You study in English and there are hundreds of international students doing that (and dentistry, and veterinary science, and a number of other things) in Budapest because a) it costs a fraction of the price compared to the UK/USA, b) it's easier to get accepted than back home (hence the many Scandinavian and Israeli med students there) and c) it's a European degree recognised everywhere.

Plus, Budapest is an amazing city to spend a few years on. You wouldn't need to speak any Hungarian whatsoever in order to get your degree. Living costs are also very, very low compared to Britain.

I have many friends from the time I spent there that were studying medicine/veterinary science/dentistry. They all loved it.

Google is your best tool here! Start here: link removed

Archived