Help! I can't live without my ex-boyfriend.

couldn't have said it better myself.....are you going to settle for being a doormat, and wait around until he gets tired of this girl? Get some PRIDE....he broke up with you and doesn't have the decency to tell you why. Why would you want to wait for someone like that? Move on, girl....waiting for him is only going to hurt you more, and you'll gain nothing from it in the end. Not having the closure definitely bites, but you WILL heal from it, take it from one who knows!

Love is patient, love is kind, love is a two-way street. Give and take and communicate... If he broke up with you with out a reason... He obviously doesn't love you enough to give you the respect of honesty? Don't waste your love (a precious gift) to someone who is treating you like crap. It isn't fair, it isn't right and it isn't love.

Sounds like your X is too immature for love so don't waste your time and tears on someone who has no respect for you. I hope these words are not to harsh, but your heart is precious and you do not deserve to be treated like this.

Love is patient, love is kind, love is a two-way street. Give and take and communicate... If he broke up with you with out a reason... He obviously doesn't love you enough to give you the respect of honesty? Don't waste your love (a precious gift) to someone who is treating you like crap. It isn't fair, it isn't right and it isn't love.

Sounds like your X is too immature for love so don't waste your time and tears on someone who has no respect for you. I hope these words are not to harsh, but your heart is precious and you do not deserve to be treated like this.