What is wrong with me?

enchanter

I totally understand and know how you feel.

I think that you should find one good characteristic, attraction about this guy, you know and just say to yourself for example has such a good sense of humour, and he really makes me laugh" I love it when he makes me laugh! Concentrate on one point and then you will be surprised but so many other characteristics will start coming out and it will be amazing. You will actually see only good in this person. Not everybody is perfect, and everybody has faults. If people only saw the bad points in one person then it would be horrible and trust me the world would stop, people would not continue to be with one another and it would just be sad. So just start concentrating with onepoint, and then see how you are going to go. Trust me, it never hurts! You have imperfections too! But that guy sees something great in you and concentrates on that.

If you want to talk more, PM me!

I would look at the fact that you feel lonely if you are not with a man. You are missing something and you are trying to fill that void with someone else, only someone else can not make us happy.

If I were you....and I am not...;-) I would be single until I felt whole doing so. Only then will you find the other right whole person to spend your time with.

Loneliness is the wrong reason to be with someone. Do you know what I mean?

Just my opinion.

A