whats the most important thing in life?

The most important thing to be taking care of is me! I know that sounds selfish, but let me explain.

If I don't take care of myself, and make sure that I am financially, physically, and mentally ok, then I can not have anything to help anyone else with.

When my daughter is emotionally drained and can't take it with the baby anymore, I am strong enough to tolorate a sick baby for the weekend.

If she is short on cash, I have extra cash because everthing at work is great, because I have taken care of myself.

If you don't take care of you, there is no helping anyone else. It is imprortant for my base life to be strong, in order to take care of myself and the people I love can depend on me. ;-)

A

hey neva_black_n_white,

to be honest im not too shure at the minute, but theres one things that i believe in life and it kinda goes like this (its what i thinks about life) so i might help with you question

ok, i believe from the moment of cenception life is full of risks and we are given two things to help us on our way, them being friends and family; but not event they can protect us from everything life throws at us so we have to live to adjust and look after ourselves or we will never survive, but as soon as we have adjusted to this death zone, it takes us away and we disappear from all exitstance forever!

so i guess what i am trying to say is that my main prioraties at the moment are my friends family career and just trying to adjust to this life, before it takes me away just as easily as i came.

hope this helps

LJ

hey-

some people see this as a negative thing(being a doormat), but what's most important to me are the people i love and my friends. i'll do about anything to make them happy.

I try not to let it be, but my image is important to me. i don't want people thinking i'm something that i'm not and vice versa.

Really, everything falls into those 2, but i will always choose my friends/some i love over my image, any day... 8)

EmptySoul

Hey!! firstly let me say this is a great topic!

i mostly agree with what the others have said here. important things in life vary sooooo much from person to person,its quite fascinating really,knowing what makes people tick.

for me,at the moment the most important thing in my life is my lovelife,my boyfriend. i know very well that it shouldnt be,because if things with me and him fall through im going to be devastated and feel as though ive lost alot more than i actually have. but i cant help it,thats how i feel at the moment and its hard to change that. other than that,my top two are my friends and family.work and making an honest living are important,but they arent the be all and end all to me,you can find another job very easily,its not so easy to replace someone you love.

but really you have to be happy at the end of the day,and whatever makes you happy makes you happy.-what makes me happy is pleasing others and trying to circulate as much love and affection as i possibly can,im a very affectionate person,and i feel that sometimes people dont give enough love and affection to people as they should,but hey everyones different and the way people express love is different

love is the most important thing in the world to me,without love i feel my life would be meaningless,and that doesnt just mean if i dont have a boyfriend i feel meaningless.anyway im completely going off on one here as i knew i would *apologies* but i enjoy this sort of subject alot!!

anyone ever wanna PM me on the trials and tribulations of life id be happy to natter on for ya!!

*hugs* to everyone lead a happy life doing what makes you happy

xxx

hey,

thanks for everyone who replied i generally thought the same too.

and no need to feel selfish or think i wouldnt appreciate the answer (most important thing in life is yourself)....i can totally relate to that answer, i mean how can you help someone else if you arent stable in its own right (well thats me).

i think family and being loved with honestly and trust is also important these are key things in our lives that we grow up with.

anyway thanks again

kel