a question.

hi guys,

i live in london and am travelling to the states, california, tomorrow. i was wondering whether i should have any problems if i bring with me my protein and creatine powders. i mean, would i have any problems with airport controls in the USA when arriving?

thanks a lot for your answer, i am sooo in a hurry, leaving in just a few hours!

I would actually recommend putting it in your carry-on and not your checked luggage. Although I doubt that will be necessary, if the security staff wants to inspect your luggage further because of the mixes, at least you will be present during the inspection.

On the other hand, if they decide that your luggage must be opened and gone through manually after you check it, you might find yourself missing random things (small packaged gifts have been stolen from my and my sister's luggage a number of times--a watch, a camera, extremely expensive liquor, small computer accessories), broken buttons on clothing and what not. If you want to take it to the extreme, don't check any luggage (I've had mine lost, not just delayed, on two occasions when flying through Heathrow). An insignificant but highly annoying aspect of the price of having left Europe for the US, I guess...