I hate weekends!!!!

I absolutely HATE weekends... Friday after class till Monday morning I am absolutely frustrated with my life. Why is this so difficult?? I went out on a date this week, and there was absolutely NO chemistry... only made me miss the guy I was seeing more. We werent that serious (only dating a month) but we hit it off instantly and even though he ended up ending it like a coward (disappearing on me and not really talking to me since the email i got) I still want him back like crazy. I want so badly to IM him or email him right now and its taking me all my will power not to.

It also doesnt help that on weekends my friends are all busy with their own lives/bfs... this includes my roomates who have their long term bfs (3 years+) over EVERY WEEKEND ALL WEEKEND, and sometimes 2-3x during the week too. Its driving me nuts!!! Im so lonely and I want nothing more than to find a guy and im just left feeling annoyed and pathetic. How am i going to do this EVERY weekend for the rest of the semester?

I cant even focus enough to keep myself busy... I go to work on sat morning... try studying a little bit then i spend the rest of the day (literally 8+ hours each day) sitting in front of the TV. I really cant stand it... its making me cry Each day I just WAIT for the day to end. I take care of what I need to, then when i get home i just count down the hours till i can reasonably go to bed... and i feel incredibly pathetic for it.

You are not defined by wheather you have a b/f or not. Some of the loneliest people out there are attached.

You need to remove the focus from yourself and your own misery and move it somewhere else. Get a hobby, join a club or volunteer or something.

TV will eat your mind and remind you of your lonlieness. Find something else to do

[side note - i've experienced lonlyness many times so why can't I spell it right?]