i want to spice up oral sex with my Girlfriend by tuesday

my and my girlfriend have been going out for some time now(almost a year) and we have been going down on each other for awhile. but on tuesday she is coming over and i want to try and spice it up some wiht out have full blown sex. we have tried 69 but i want to do something different. any idea would be welcomed thanks.

PS

sorry for the previous screen name thought it would be the right kind of name

Ok that is Much Better. um to spice things up a little i would first look at what makes her Tick, I mean what REALLY get her to say "OMG that feels really good" has she had an orgasm yet? have you found the G-Spot..this site is FILLED, and I MEAN FILLED with information about how to make Sex better, for both man and women, Ever Tried a Ice Cube? or Toys? more oral sex, different positions.. Try this Link out and (READ)....trust me it helps to know things (book knowledge)

TIP: next time you want to add another Comment to a previous post, a HOT button in the Top Right Corner of your original post that says "EDIT" will allow you to change/delete/add new words..

Ok so you can't get toys...you have tried a ice cube, Would the Setting have a affect, the environment. the Room...maybe Use some scented candles. or Soft music, Girls like that sort of stuff. Be Romantic, make her remember the night...Use your creative side. Show compassion i guess would be a proper word for what I'm trying to say, It may not Spice it Up for you so much, But trust me when a girl see's that you have gone out of your way, just to make her feel special, and more relaxed by setting up such an event. It last longer....And it's More rewarding.

Ideas consist of things you can do in the room (BEFORE SEX)

Roses: one or 2 roses, or pedals, along the side of the bed. make them Red or Pink (or both)

Music: OMG Kenny G all the way....! hands down.

Lighting: candles are so romantic, and they just set the mood (for her)

A letter: make small post-it notes that will lead her into the bedroom area, use YELLOW cause she will see them, start at the Door, when she walks in...and leave little hints, to lead to the next one.

Example (the first post-it note) Hi, Honey..You see what is in the Kitchen>? this will make her go-to the kitchen.

the 2nd post-it note: (in the kitchen) Ok, Nothing here to Sweet except yourself, have you checked out the bathroom? etc....

Hope this helped you think of "ideas" to Spice things up. Remember it MIGHT and Probably wont be as interesting for you, But once she is in your arms, the SEX might feel different.

mmm if u tried everything then i guess uve tried adding syrup or something to lick off her try something kinky, or somethign totally exotic.

i dunno if uve watched "killing me softly" but theres a scene next to the chimney that would drive any girl/woman/lady crazy... check that out Goodluck! see ya!

• 2 years later...