im bisexaul and my parents dont like the fact

I'm bisexual and i have kept it a secret to myself tell about 2 yrs ago i was scarred to tell my parents i was bi because i did not know how they would take it well my girlfriend toled me that if i did not tell them then she would have to brake up with me because she can not live a lie so i toled them and for the first 2 months my parents were in denials and saying it was not true and i was just pulling there chain but i was true and then they meet my girlfriend and every sent my parents act and treat me like I'm some kind of create form a norther planet or something, I'm proud of who i am but i want my parent to except me for who i am and not what they want me to be i have 3 years to live here with them and i want it to be 3 nice years even though they want me to stay in there house tell I'm 21 years of age and they have toled me that i can not have anything to do with anyone that is bi or gay or lesbian after my 16 birthday i most of my friends are one of bi,gay or lesbian i have some straight friends but not many plus i don't want to lose my friends just because they are the way they are should not matter they all have a loving heart and there so lovable and i just cant i don't have the heart to tell them my parents fobbed me to talk to them because of they way they are i need help i don't want to lose this friends but i cant just not leasing to my parents. help please ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE??](*,)

I had some trouble understanding this part, have you told them that all your friends are Homsexual with only a couple being Heterosexual? If not, I don't understand how they would know who was the "bad influence" as they seem to thinking here by banning * * * * * friends.

Certain parents the only option you really have is leaving. I eventually came out to my whole family after pairing with the woman who is now my girlfriend and my father disowned me from the household. As they don't want to displease him, socializing with me was their acting like I was a secret no one should know about, I told my mother and sisters if they can't treat and talk to me like another human being, especially of biological relation for that, don't bother. I made it blunt that I can move on, and they will have to now as well. Cut ties I suppose in my case.

Your parents on the other hand, they might not be as severe as mine, just severely misinformed. Its sad to know so many people think now I am a lesbian because I have gay friends. Unfortunately, they aren't looking at the whole picture. I was gay before, I'm gay now. It was just the fact that then I had heterosexual unaccepting "friends" and them to worry about while I needed a roof under my head until I could relocate myself. Then also that in having * * * * * friends I can be myself without the sexuality ridicule added in that I may of had with the straight friends.

I just think telling them that all your friends are gay will just end up causing you more isolation and being condemned to home if you haven't told them already. If you haven't I think it would work in telling them that yes you may have certain friends who are gay but what about the straight as can be friends? They most certainly don't influence this "behavior". Try logic without giving out too much information, it can backfire no matter the good educating intentions you have.

If I had told my parents I was a lesbian before I moved out, I would of had NO social life, period, if they had not kicked me out on the street that is. It really depends on the individual parents of course. Like I say, I'd just be selective from then on. Really, there isn't too much one can do about parents who won't listen and refuse to accept.

no i have not toled them my friends are Homsexual with some being Heterosexual but some of my friends have there screen name "ur lil lesbian girl for life" or other stuff like that because there proud of it and i can hide that for my parents

I had some trouble understanding this part, have you told them that all your friends are Homsexual with only a couple being Heterosexual

i have also try talking to them and every time i bring homsexual up or anything that has to do with it my parents get mad at me and starts yelling and telling me that they want nuthing to do with my sexaulity or the way i am and then the leave the house

Sit down talk you your mother and father and tell them the same thing you wrote here

Do you see a doctor or anyone you talk to, tell them whats going on and have a meeting with all of yous in it and you mother and father will listen then.

Or why dont you say i was only lying im not gay, just so you can get along with your mother and father and then tell them later on in life likewhen yo move out

i have also try talking to them and every time i bring homsexual up or anything that has to do with it my parents get mad at me and starts yelling and telling me that they want nuthing to do with my sexaulity or the way i am and then the leave the house

Dont lie to them, that will just be troble down the road. You need to tell them that it is your life and you are going to live it how you like. They might be mad but if they love you they will get over it, it might take some time but they will. GL on telling telling them.

• 5 months later...