Convos end early, what to do?

kcil

Ok, my gf and I really like each other and we go out alot, but its always with other ppl around. Why? Because whenever we're together alone for a few minutes there's this awkward silence between us, and neither of us like it. I wanna go out with just her possibly today or tomorrow, but i'm worried of wht could happen (are we just gonna walk to the movie and be in total silence for 3 hours?). How do I sustain a conversation like this?

Well if you want this relationship to last, you're gonna have to be alone SOME TIME.

Things you can talk about are how both of your days went, little things that reminded ya'll of each other, something exciting or different that happened recently, etc.

Hey, how long have you been going out for? Has this been going on for a long while? What do you have in common? Sorry for all the questions but when i first got with my boyfriend we always has awkward silence's and i know how annoying and awkward they really are! Can't remember how we sorted that, but we've been together now 7 months and i can't remember the last time we didn't have something to chat about! Sorry im not much help but without a bit of background can't really help!

Hey, how long have you been going out for? Has this been going on for a long while? What do you have in common? Sorry for all the questions but when i first got with my boyfriend we always has awkward silence's and i know how annoying and awkward they really are! Can't remember how we sorted that, but we've been together now 7 months and i can't remember the last time we didn't have something to chat about! Sorry im not much help but without a bit of background can't really help!

Actually you were alot of help. I know now that I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff, and the truth is, i'm not overanxious or anything around her, i just have trouble thinking of things to say. Maybe I should just stop thinking a little?