gay guys... goodlooking?

If your oreantation is gay. There are Good looking gay and normal gay.

I dont understand your question probably. Yeah there are good looking gay [For me they look nice , but I'm not attracted to them].

I can bring example , like Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis , they look very nice and sexy. [since i'm not gay] I'm not attracted to them , but can defenetly say they look good.

So if you like German Sado Style Gays , go for it !

hell yeh, all the good looking are either gay, taken or slightly psycho.

its hard to find a straight and good looking guy (or girl; depending on you sex), it just takes a bit of time and hard work, but if try hard enough then you will eventually reach your goal.

never give up tryin coz you never know; you may give up just before they walk round the corner. then you will have missed you chance

Just_smile

So your friend has told you Gay man are good looking. I think the best I can say is well, sure. There are some attractive men out there, and some not...But I don't think it has anything to do with the fact they are Gay.

But I have heard this before. I think what the attraction is....is that many Gay men ( and yes this is a sterotype) take very good care of themselves, take care of thier looks, and dress nicley.

In reagards to "all men are gay or taken" Well....I think that was a statement made up years and years ago by women who have no luck with men. Not only that it started in the 80's when people were becoming more open about being gay, hence more women being told no.

The reailty is the % of Gay men at least in the states does not even come close to the amount of straight men.